If you have any questions or wish to correct, amend or remove your data, please contact email@example.com.
Information we collect
- When you visit our website or social media channels, we may collect information you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name and business information including: title, phone number, email address and company name
- We may also receive your name and business information from a tradeshow, partner or third party for legitimate interest in a mutually beneficial business relationship
- We do not sell or rent information to a third party
- We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. We do not collect any personally sensitive information, aside from contact information. We do not knowingly collect information from children
How we use your information
- Responding to requests for products, services, and/or information;
- Notifying visitors about updates to our product;
- Contacting visitors for marketing purposes, including by sending offers on behalf of third parties;
- For our research, recordkeeping, and reporting purposes; and
- Complying with law and maintaining the security of our product.
We occasionally send targeted mailings to specific market segments. You can unsubscribe from these at any time using the embedded link in the email or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
CASL We do not knowingly email Canadian residents that have not opted in. If you have received an email from us, this may be the result of error or a mislabeled mailing address. Please email email@example.com.
GDPR Under article 47 “The processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes may be regarded as carried out for a legitimate interest” and Index Engines will continue to provide occasional offerings including whitepapers, webinars and special offers in hopes of establishing a mutually beneficial business relationship. Unless otherwise provided by the data subject, this communication will only take place through business channels – work email and phone numbers. Subjects can opt out at any time through an email or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
We sometimes work with third-party online advertisers who may collect and use information about your visits to this site and other sites across the Internet to serve relevant ads to you. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising. We may also partner with ad networks and other companies that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated web sites. To learn more about interest-based ads and how to opt-out, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
We undertake reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
We analyze trends and gather broad demographic information for aggregated use. “Aggregated Use” refers to the information collected and gathered from all users as a whole unit.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not share or sell this information to others in any way other than as disclosed in this policy. We may use information about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services to you
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests in order to provide outstanding customer service
- Send you technical notes, security alerts, updates, and administrative messages
- Communicate products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, events, and other news related information we think would be beneficial to you
You are encouraged to update your online account information you provide to us by logging into your account. Your choices as consumers are as followed.
We may use “cookies” and other similar technologies to collect information in connection to us. A “cookie” is a computer file that acts as an identification card for your specific computer. This helps you move faster through our site, save products in your shopping cart, and remember registered logins. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You may choose to reject and/or delete cookies by opting out. For instructions and information check your web browser’s technical information.
If you currently receive email communications from us you have the choice to never hear from us again. To opt out of promotional emails simply click “unsubscribe here” link at the bottom of the email or update your email preferences in your account information.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.) Our online site is not intended for the use of individuals under the age of 13. Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect information online from individuals under the age of 13. We recommend that persons under the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before using our website, mobile applications, and any products distributed on our site.
This policy was last modified on January 18, 2019.